Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gage's Four Month Update

It's hard to believe, but Gage is 4 months old! The time has flown by!! He went to the doctor today and got a good report. Here is what's new with our guy!

~ Gage weighs 10 lbs. 8 oz. and 23 inches long. He's a little small for his age, but he's still cute! His doctor wants him eating cereal twice a day and he tried some tonight and did well (I've been putting cereal in his nightly bottle for over a week!!).
~ He continues to smile up a storm. He just melts our hearts!
~ He's also a roll-over king! He is pretty proud of this as well...gives me a big smile when I come in and find him on his back!
~ He's also starting to push up and has great head control.
~ The little guy also likes to laugh. It's usually a chuckle that turns into a laugh. The best part is when he starts laughing because Lilly is laughing. When I first heard it I thought he was starting to cry, but no, he was just copying her!!
~ Speaking of Lilly, Gage absolutely adores his sister. He loves to watch her and always gives her the biggest smiles!
~ Gage also enjoys his baths. He kicks and waves his arms like crazy!
~ He also continues to be a good sleeper! He was sleeping through the night like a champ and then when I started getting up to workout at 5am, he decided to start waking up at odd times. I think he's through that stage...I hope!!!
~ Finally, he loves his thumb and most recently his pointer finger. I've heard it's a hard habit to break, but for now, it's so cute when he does it!!!

We are truly blessed by our little guy and love having a boy!! Here's the little runt!





Lilly update!
I couldn't do a post without a few pics of Lilly:) Today she got her hair cut. She needed a pretty drastic cut because she likes to twirl her hair (which breaks the hair) and sometimes even pulls her hair out. So one side is nice and long while the other side is super thin. The new hair cut looks really cute and helps cover up the length discrepancies!!



1 comment:

Katie said...

Gage is the happiest baby I've ever seen...even happier than Olivia and I didn't think that was possible! I love his smile..just melts me! I also LOVE Lilly's new hair cut! :) Such a young little lady!