Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chores

Mommy says that I am a big helper and I really do enjoy helping out around the house! So mommy has started to give me some chores. I don't do much, but I like having a job and to be honest, I am pretty good at carrying toilet paper to the bathrooms!!

I am worried, though, that if I get too good that mommy will start giving me even more chores. I think one day she would like me to clean the ENTIRE house while she sits back and eats Bon Bons!!


Aren't there child labor laws against this kind of work?

Oops, dropped them! Hey, don't look at my plumber's crack....it comes naturally!


I'll do it, but without a smile!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lilly,
You are right. Your Mommy is hoping that you'll clean the entire house and that she can eat bon bons. You are a smart little girl!
Love,
Aunt Jess