Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hide 'N Seek

My new favorite game is Hide 'N Seek. I like to play it ALL the time. I use to play it all the time with my cousins, but now mommy and daddy have started to play with me.

I am really good at hiding, too. I usually find places where you can spot me right away and if I am hidden, you can usually tell where I am just by my laughter! One of my favorite spots is my bed. I will hide the first time close to the pillows and inch my way down the bed for my other turns. Mommy always says I need to find a new spot, but I really like it there!

Mommy always finds the best spots and it's hard for me to find her. I usually have to call out "Where are you, mommy" before she will start to call my name and let me find her that way. Sometimes she will even hide in the tub behind the shower curtain and then she really scares me!

The other day I was playing with daddy and he hid under the comforter that was on the floor (mommy was washing the sheets). I didn't find him right away until he started to laugh. While under the covers he tooted and so he started to laugh. Mommy said he deserved it since he toots a lot!



No comments: