Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Party #2

I went to two parties today! The first one was at church where I was able to decorate my very small pumpkin! What can I say! Mommy waited till the last minute to buy my pumpkin and this was what was left! I had lots of fun at this party and I was very pleased with what I created!

For the second party mommy and daddy took me to the town's fall festival. I had lots of fun playing the games and getting candy as prizes. After eating dinner at the festival, we went Trick or treating. I got lots of great candy, but we didn't stay too long because there were a lot of kids running around! I still had a good time! You may notice that I wore a different costume. That is because my other tutu was too itchy and I took it off the night before!

I love to paint so I decided to paint my pumpkin!


I was very pleased with my small pumpkin!

Nope, I'm not going to pose for pictures.

No, I will not smile.

No comments: