Sunday, May 4, 2008

My brother, Gage!!

My brother Logan Gage arrived on Friday, May 2nd at 1:39am. He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. Mommy went into labor at about 9:30 on Thursday and he came very quickly. I stayed with Jackie and Pop Pop and then daddy came and got me first thing in the morning. At first I didn't want to see my new brother, but as I got closer to the hospital, I realized where we were going and really got excited. When I saw Gage, I said, "Oh, my baby brother!"


For the most part, I am really enjoying him, although he and mommy just got home. Mommy says that I am already and big helper!!



The new addition with mommy and daddy!



Mommy said she couldn't have made it through delivery without Aunt Teresa!!




Daddy was very tired after the delivery!!



Logan Gage Canevari


The first time I saw my baby brother!



I held him on the bed and said he was heavy...at only 6 lbs.



Our first morning together at home!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats, Bets (and Lilly!) He is adorable and looks just like Carl with that head of dark hair! I can't wait to meet him!

Kim said...

wow!!!! Congrats Canevari Family!!!
Your kiddos are just beautiful!
:) Kim

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy Gage is here:-) (I know you are too!) I can't wait to meet him-keep me posted on how things are going. Hugs and prayers!!!

Our Family said...

hey! Congratulations!!! we are so excited for you!
He couldn't have gotten all that hair from Carl!!!
can't wait to see him...

Lilly said...

Thank you everyone! I am really enjoying my brother and love touching his full head of hair!! Did I mention he has hair everywhere? Just like daddy, poor guy!!!

Katie said...

Congrats! He is precious and they are so cute together! Good to see you this morning!

Mike and Kathy Menke said...

Lilly, your new baby brother is so cute! I can't wait to meet him and see you! I miss you and your mommy! We will come see you soon, Jessie and Mike miss you too! See you soon! Love, Kathy

Abby said...

Oh Bets! He's absolutely adorable! I love all that hair :) My kids both had a lot of hair, but not quite that much! Congratulations, Mama!