Monday, April 28, 2008

The Things Kids Say!

Today I am letting mommy post!

This morning I was in the kitchen getting breakfast ready and I overheard Lilly playing with her Large Pooh Bear (a.k.a. Tigger Pooh). Her conversation went something like this!

"I cleaned his dirty butt and put a diaper on him and now he's going to take a little nap." Then I hear, "Boy, you're getting heaby ("heavy"), what have you been eatin'?"

It was so funny that I almost fell over laughing!!

I think she's preparing for her little brother! Hopefully she's be a good helper:)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that is so funny.. the best part about that is that i can hear YOU in her voice saying "i cleaned your dirty butt!"

Vicki Arnold said...

Lol! How funny. It is always so fun to listen to my kids playing. I find out many things about myself that way.