Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

Mommy has been really bad about updating lately. We've been staying busy and she just hasn't been snapping enough pics of us!! Here's what we've been up to!
Getting my bangs cut.
I was really good and sat still the whole time!

Gage's funky hair after a bath!

Our trip to Sea World in front of the Clydesdales

All together as a family...Gage was sleeping in the sling!!

Lilly cooling off in the water!

Lilly watching out for her friend, Ciara

Our little Gage is getting bigger...he's now 9 lbs.!!!

He really likes to smile but these were the best pics
I could get without blinding him!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Boy...is he a little Carl clone or what??? :) Adorable pictures!

Amy Oliver said...

Cute pics. Thanks for the update...finally! I have to agree, he's a Carl clone. Total Canevari with that boy. They are both too cute and I can't wait to see them and you in just a few days.

Betsy said...

I know, I know! Even their baby pics look alike!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! Gage is growing too fast! He is so adorable:-)