Friday, June 27, 2008

Wedding Bells


On Sunday night Aunt Kate called to ask me to be a flower girl in her wedding!!! She had just gotten engaged to Jeremy and I was the first person in our family that she called (because I'm so special!).
Aunt Kate met Jeremy while on a missions trip to Peru last summer. They had just returned for their second trip to Peru the day before he popped the question!!
We are all very excited for Kate and Jeremy and can't wait for her to move out of Nana and Poppy's house (praise the Lord!!). The good thing, though, is that we all really like Jeremy and think he will make a great addition to the family.
On Monday mommy asked me if I knew what a Flower girl was and I told her "yes." She asked me what it was and I told her, "I get to water her flowers." She thought that was so cute that she made me call Aunt Kate and tell her! Although I am not completely sure what I will be doing, at least I will be in a wedding!!!
Congrats Aunt Kate and Uncle Jeremy!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Can't wait for you to me my flower girl. You will be so cute in a girly pink dress!!!
Maybe we will even get you a hoop skirt and gloves like your mom, aunt Amy and I worn in a wedding.

Lilly said...

Uh, I like the pink dress idea, but no hoop skirt. It's 2008 not 1988!!!

Katie said...

CONGRATS to your Aunt Kate, Lilly!! :) You will be a beautiful flower girl - just tell mommy to leave the water can behind! :)

Unknown said...

Go Kate!