Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend I took the kids to a small pumpkin patch in LP. Lilly had a fun time running around with her friends and Gage just enjoyed being outside. I did my best to take a family shot, but it just didn't work out!!

Lilly doing yet another pose!


The best I could get out of 10 takes!!
And Lilly is covering Gage's onesie which says
"I Love My Mummy"!!!!

Lilly loved her pumpkin until she got home and immediately
washed it off!

Thanks to Mrs. Pedigo for Gage's cute pumpkin Nuk!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that pumpkin passy!!! How cute! Great pictures! Your kids are so darn cute!

Donna said...

Ok, I am dying laughing at that pumpkin binky! (My mom always called it a binky, so that's what I know it as!) Gage looks so cute! I miss you so much, Bets! I think about you all the time! Has Amy moved back home yet? Love ya!