Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend At Poppy and Nana's

We traveled to West Palm this past weekend to see Nana and Poppy. It rained almost the whole time we were there, but we still had fun. Nana took me to the beach on Sunday and then I painted the rest of the time. I painted so much that I went through nearly two separate paint trays!!

This was before our trip, but mommy thought it was too cute! Not sure why I was naked, but I was!!

Gage was all smiles for Poppy!

While at Nana and Poppy's Gage took his first official bath in a tub! At first he didn't like it because of the running water, but after that was turned off he really enjoyed it...until Lilly decided to squirt water in his face. Then the crying started for both of them. Lilly hates it when she makes her brother cry!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How cute! I have to say...I don't think that son of yours ever has a bad day...regardless of what you say. Every picture he is so happy...and every time I see him - so happy! What a blessing! Thanks for sharing! Your kids are (as always) precious!