Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fishing

Today daddy took the day off!! I was so excited. So we decided to do a little fishing. We have lots of fish in our pond and some are getting pretty big! We all had a fun time together!

Hey Poppy and Uncle Awesome, next time you're here, we'll have a little fishing contest!!

Me with my buddy, Cricket!

Do you like the outfit Pop Pop bought for me?
It says: "My grandpa went to Bike Week & stole
this shirt for me." Pretty cool, huh?!?!

My super cool and super fast 4-wheeler!

My first catch of the day!

Yes, I gave it a kiss!


And yes, I am using my pink and purple Barbie Fishing Pole!

Just chilling with daddy!

Look, I caught a Catfish!

Ren trying her hand at fishing.


Ren caught an even bigger Catfish!

Soaking up some rays!

Me and daddy...hard at work!!

No comments: