Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekend With Poppy & Nana

While mommy went to see her college roommates in Charleston, I stayed the weekend with Nana & Poppy. I had a great time wearing them out, but also had some fun too! Mommy sent along my new digital camera so I could document my weekend!

On Sunday Nana and I went on my first train ride. We rode from West Palm to Ft. Lauderdale where Poppy picked us up. I loved riding on the train...especially eating my snack! Then we drove down to the Miami Zoo. I love going to the zoo, but had never been to this zoo. Poppy rented a bike for us to travel in and it made things super convenient. I really enjoyed my trip, but I was all worn out when we finally got the car (mommy says that Nana and Poppy were too!).

Thanks for a fun weekend, Poppy & Nana!!











3 comments:

Kate said...

You forgot to talk about your date with Aunt Kate and Jeremy. We did take you to the park and to Duffy's for dinner. Do only Nana and Poppy count in this world?

Kate said...

Oh yeah, and we even had a birthday party for Jeremy..... hats, noise makers, ice cream cake and all!

Lilly said...

I am so sorry Aunt Kate! My mommy has a very short memory and seems to forget everything that I do!!! If you have pictures, send them to mommy and she will put them up:)