Monday, March 24, 2008

Here are lots of pics from Easter!

Dying my eggs with mommy!

Trying to let the eggs dry!


On Saturday ready for my egg hunt.

Since it was raining, we hunted for eggs in the
Sanctuary. I was so excited that I didn't eve
wait for them to say "Go."

Nana helping me find eggs.

Me and Poppy leaving after finding TONS of eggs!

Goofing off with my yellow egg.

My friend, Riley, and I playing with our eggs.

My bucket of Princess Eggs from Nana.

All decked out in my Easter dress.


Me and mommy and her growing belly!

Mommy was super mad at the dogs since they had
layed in the newly planted flower bed and ruined
some flowers.

My first hunt at home...I did it 3 more times!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have got to watch the spam on this blog! :)

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Now delete that other comment!

Lilly said...

Yes, thank you! Mommy just deleted it. Guess I'm getting popular!

Thanks for looking!

Amber Bishop said...

You look so cute with that belly:-)
I tagged you and Lilly for a 6 word meme. Join in the fun if you have time:-) See you soon.
http://www.homeschool-diva.com/2008/04/01/six-word-memoir/