Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Party #1

The weekend of my birthday I was at Nana and Poppy's house. Aunt Amy was in town for a baby shower and daddy drove over just so he could be there for my family party. We had a nice dinner and my very first Carvel ice cream cake (it was yummy!!). Everyone wore hats just for me and we all had a good time. I enjoyed opening presents, but once I opened my toy from Aunt Kate, I wasn't interested in anything else. I also found out that boxes are lots of fun! At first daddy just put me in the box and carried me around, but then he cut out the holes and I walked around enjoying my new toy!!

Everyone in hats just for me!

Jeremy being silly!

Say "cheese"

My cake that I picked out all by myself.

I kept on sticking my fingers into the frosting. It was yummy!

It was really tight quarters in the box.

My toy from Aunt Kate

2 comments:

Vicki Arnold said...

I love the picture of you in the box, how cute. Happy Birthday, Lilly!

Lilly said...

Thank you! It's hard to believe I am 3:)