Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Early Present...For Mommy!!


I never thought I would be excited about a vacuum, but yesterday Carl brought home a Dyson vacuum as an early Christmas present. If he had done this when we were first married I wouldn't have been as excited, but seeing as I've been wanting one for quite some time, I was VERY excited (and surprised)!!!
I tried it out today and it was great. I wish Carl was around to take a picture because I really felt like a redneck mama. Gage was on the hip while I was vacuuming...he wasn't so keen on the noise!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Man, I'm so jealous!!! I've always wanted a Dyson because as the commercial says, "They never lose suction!" I would have died laughing to see Gage on your hip while you're vaccuming! Yee-haw!
XOXO

Unknown said...

And I asked for a crock pot this year (programmable)! And to think I gave the "no appliance" rule when we were married... things change after 12 years, 2 kids, and 3 dogs later!

Katie said...

You Go Girl!!! I love it! Go Carl! You rock!