Monday, December 22, 2008

School Christmas Party

Lilly's class had a Christmas party on Friday and like a bad mommy, I completely forgot the camera. Thankfully other good mommies brought there's and I thought I would post a few that I just received.

Below is Lilly's friend, Tristen (who I think could be her twin!). I just love his facial expressions in the pics. I am sure one day they will have a good laugh at these!!

Oh and this just in...Gage is getting more teeth. He's been working on two more teeth on top and one just broke through yesterday. And then today I was cleaning his face after feeding him baby food and noticed that another tooth (that I hadn't even seen) has broken through on the bottom. I am afraid with all these teeth that nursing will be coming to an end:(


Lilly ran back up to Santa to tell him "thank you!"




1 comment:

Heidi said...

I liked the expressions on Tristan's face too...they could easily be related!
Love ya,
Heidi