Friday, January 30, 2009

Kate & Jeremy's Wedding


Kate and Jeremy tied the knot on Sunday and it was absolutely beautiful. It all came together so well and I was so proud to be a part of it!! Unfortunately I was too busy to take any pictures, but my uncle took some on dad's camera and my sister has them posted here!

After the wedding Lilly came home and crashed (since she missed her nap she fell asleep at 6:30 and didn't get up until 3am when Gage woke us both up, but then slept till 7:30!!) but before going to sleep she told Carl, "I am so happy I was in Kate's wedding." Lilly also made a new friend, Ruby, who was also in the wedding (they walked down together). They were so cute together and it was a blessing that they met because Lilly didn't want to wear the tutu or curl her hair until she realized RUBY was doing it!!

Once the official pics are up, I will post a link to the site. I know they will be amazing. Regina did such an awesome job!!

Kate & Jeremy are off to Mexico and both Amy and I are jealous. We are ready for a mini vacay too!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

yEAH! That is a cute picture. I look forward to seeing more of them...hopefully - RIGHT? Anyway, sounds like you all had fun! Miss ya!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.