Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Breakfast With Grandpa

Mommy says that I am getting just a little too independent, and I guess it's true. But why should have to ask her permission or tell her where I am going when it's so much easier to just go?

I like to visit grandpa during the day because he always gives me cookies (even if it's right before a meal). So I usually have to go visit him at least once a day to get my sugar fix!

This morning, however, I decided I need to visit him a little earlier than usual. So, when mommy was putting clothes away I marched outside and next door to see him. Of course I didn't tell her, why should I? But she did find me a few minutes later when she noticed that I was being very quiet!

Once I got to grandpa's I told him I was hungry and he made me eggs and ham. It was really good because I ate it all! It was fun having breakfast with him, but mommy says not to get any ideas because I can't do it every morning!

No comments: