Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tiolet Troubles

Just recently mommy has been allowing me to go to the bathroom on my own. She thinks that I have to be a big girl and do things on my own, especially since I will have a little brother in May! The only complaint she has, though, is that I use A LOT of toilet paper. She has found this out because the toilet has been acting up and not flushing properly...oops! So, she has shown me how much to use, but who wants to use 4 sheets when you can use 40!?!?

Today we were getting ready to leave for Poppy & Nana's house and mommy told me to use the bathroom before leaving. Daddy called right when I was using the bathroom so mommy didn't hear right away that I had clogged up the toilet. After getting my diaper on mommy and I walked into the living room when she started yelling. The toilet was over flowing and pouring water EVERYWHERE. Mommy was SOOOO mad!

She told me to play outside, but of course I wanted to be in on the action and I wanted to know when we were leaving. She wasn't too happy with me. But she got it all cleaned up (6 towels and a mop later!) and we finally left for Nana and Poppy's!!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

WOW! is funny in a way, but I know if that happens to me, I will be the same way. so I feel your pain at that moment. Have A Good Weekend.