Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Major Hair Cut

Today mommy took me to get my hair cut. She says that I have very fine hair (from Aunt Kate), a natural wave (from her) and that it's just not manageable anymore (whatever that means!). So she took me to Ms. Helen to get my hair chopped. I sat very still and was very good while getting my hair cut. Ms. Helen said I should get it short so it could grow in thicker, so it's short! Mommy is worried what daddy will say, but I guess it's too late now!! Mommy says that I look like a big girl now and that makes her sad!!



4 comments:

Jerri said...

Hi lily you look adorable.

Kate said...

I love the hair cut, you look so cute. Maybe I should get my hair cut too.
The other blonde - Aunt Kate

Unknown said...

So cute!

Lilly said...

Thank you, thank you, for all of your nice comments!