Friday, February 8, 2008

My Own Digital Camera

Look at me, aren't I cool? I just got a digital camera. It was a present from a relative that would like to remain nameless (she's worried that the other grandkids...who aren't even born yet, will get jealous...or maybe it's that the other mommies will take note of ALL the presents I get!!). Anyway, it is the coolest little camera. The only problem, though, is that while I take lots of pictures, I also like to delete them. So mommy hasn't had the chance to put any on my blog because I have deleted them. She has told me to leave the delete button alone, but you know me...! But at least mommy took a few pics of me in action:)

Watch out everyone! I am very good at taking funny pictures, especially of body parts (and in the Merrell household, that means large butts!!).



1 comment:

Kim said...

I just posted on 4fabmoms about Ruby's Christmas camera! Isn't it the coolest!!!! I did get a 1GB memory card (so she can take LOTS) and set the resolution to HIGH so the pictures are a little sharper. Ruby liked to delete as well but once she realized that meant no scrolling through the pictures - she stopped deleting!