Saturday, June 14, 2008

Attitudes Dance Recital

Last night I was in my very first recital. I have really enjoyed my dance and gymnastics classes and had a lot of fun last night! Thank you to everyone that came to see me!!

I had to wear make-up so mommy did a practice round. I decided to wipe my eye!


All decked out in my Little Mermaid outfit!

"Am I cute or what?"

"Is this almost over?"

With some of my friends...we were ready to go
home after a 4 hour practice

Our last dance was to the song "Baby Face"

4 comments:

Amy Oliver said...

so sad we missed it. you look so beautiful and cute, lilly. can't wait to watch the video

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so beautiful! Cute pictures!

Donna said...

That mermaid outfit is just adorable! Lilly looks so grown up!!! Love you oodles!

Unknown said...

Holy cow that is some little mermaid costume!