Monday, February 9, 2009

Money Saving Blogs


As some of you know I have recently become addicted to couponing. I discovered this new world several months ago and thankfully also found some great blogs that taught me along the way. From day one I have been completely amazed by the women who own these blogs. Their blogs are super helpful and have helped me learn how to save all kinds of money. Because I have found them so valuable, I have added my favorite blogs to the right hand side column (and I follow quite a few)!

Now I have to do a little bragging (and hopefully convince you that couponing really does work!!). Last month I spent $310 on groceries, but I saved $205!!! Yep, can you believe it? It's all from following the blogs, shopping the sales and clipping coupons! Plus, I am able to get FREE items each week from either CVS or Walgreens. I don't think we'll need toothpaste or shampoo for a couple of years!! Of course if it's something we don't use, I just put it in my "donate pile." I figure it's the least I can do!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you so much for coming over this morning and giving Jerri and I both a tutorial on your saving secrets! I'm anxious to get started...wish me luck! I'll be sure to let you know how i do.

Brianna Bell said...

Hi, I was reading through blogs and found yours. I like your post of coupon clipping and wanted to share a site with you. It is called Blastoff, you sign up for free and you can save money (and even make money) when you make online purchases through the blastoff site. Check it out and let me know what you think. My email is legaldreams@gmail.com

Brianna
http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/bribell
and
www.girlscurlshair.com

uncgrace said...

Check out www.thewrightwaytosave.blogspot.com for more money saving ideas

kailash said...

Thanks for your valuable saving secrets. these are very helpful.

Kailash
http://www.pennywiseguides.com

K. W. Callahan said...

You have a great blog here. I just started one myself at http://www.pennywiseprovider.blogspot.com.

Feel free to stop by and take a peek.

Kris

Amy said...

I never thought of donating the free items you don't need, what a great idea!

http://moneysavingmommies.blogspot.com

Diana Mathew said...

Hi! This is such a great article and I am sure a lot of money saving enthusiasts are going to benefit from this. Keep it up! I am Diana Mathew, an Australian ebook author (The Money Tree by Diana Mathew) and a Saving Money expert. If you have time, maybe you can visit me too.
http://money-savings-experts.com