Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Scream for Ice Cream!

I love ice cream! I love it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And don't think I don't ask for it at all times during the day! I especially like to ask for it for breakfast. Yep, Nana made the mistake of letting me have it for breakfast once and now I want it ALL time time. My favorite kind of ice cream is currently ice cream sandwiches. Mommy buys me the mini ones so they aren't so big, but oh they are yummy!

The only bad part is that I get it ALL over me and usually mommy has to scrub me down in the sink. It's worth it though. But now mommy is upset with me because I have figured out how to open the freezer and take an ice cream sandwich out whenever I want one...even if mommy says "no." And if she starts to chase me to get it back, I just run as fast as I can trying to tear it open along the way. Unfortunately mommy is always faster than me and takes it away:( At that point I just cry, cry, cry and beg for my ice cream!

So here's to having ice cream all day, every day!!

Did I mention I'm a messy eater?

I'm all smiles when I have my ice cream!

1 comment:

Amy Oliver said...

I love ice cream anytime of the day too, Lilly! I sure love the cute picture of you smiling. I miss you very much and look forward to eating some ice cream with you when I come to visit next.

Love you, Aunt Amy