Friday, August 10, 2007

A Week Already?

I can't believe that mommy hasn't posted in a week, but she's been busy, so I will cut her some slack!
Let's start with last weekend. Mommy and I went to visit Nana & Poppy for the weekend. Mommy had a meeting with the Smart Moms team, so I got to spend tons of time with Nana. We went to the Zoo, played in the sandbox, took naps together, ate lots of junk food and just had fun. Wherever Nana went, I went. Mommy says that I wore Nana out, though...whatever that means!

This week has been fun, too. On Tuesday I spent the day with my cousins, Anthony, Kassie, and Louie. My Aunt Jen feel during a bicycle ride on Saturday and had a check-up, so mommy took her. Aunt Jen found out at the Doctors that she would need surgery the next day, so she and mommy were gone for a long time!

That night we had a birthday party for Louie. I did a really good job singing Happy Birthday! I also helped Louie blow out the candles...they had to relight them several times because I was soooo good at it! Oh, and the cake was yummy. I liked putting my fingers in the frosting!

On Wednesday I spent the morning with Jackie while mommy took Anthony to the Orthodontist (big word for a two year old!). And the rest of the week, well, mommy was worn out, so we just stayed home!

This weekend we are going to see Mickey Mouse, so I will have even more pics to share!!

By the way, I have a new option on my blog. If you'd like updates whenever mommy posts, you can sign up. Just look for the link above my Upclose picture on the right-hand-side panel!!


Coloring with Nana

Nana cutting my bangs...they actually look good!!

Helping Nana pick up pebbles

Wearing mommy's shower cap. Cute, aren't I?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering why your mommy had not returned my emails! She could have invited Garrett and Sophie too! We would have had some fun together again!

Lilly said...

Mommy was very rude not to invite Garrett and Sophie, since I was saying "Soapie" all weekend!

We actually went with my daddy for a family weekend!

Would love to go with you guys again, though:)