Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An Unsurpervised Mess

While mommy was folding laundry and watching TV, I decided to make an exploration through the pantry. My first find was great. It was a brand new box of pancake mix that mommy had just opened. It was calling my name and so I decided I would learn more about it...on the floor! I had great fun spreading the white mix around the floor and throwing it up in the air and calling it "Snow!" When mommy found me, though, she wasn't too happy! But she didn't yell or scream, but she did make me clean it up...the best that I could do!

Mommy was just glad that I didn't dump the entire box out! I left about 1/4 of the mix for future pancakes!! Aren't I thoughtful?!?!

Who me? No, I didn't do that!

Helping mommy clean up my mess!

Up close and personal. I had the mix everywhere!

3 comments:

Amy Oliver said...

bets, i'm proud of you for not yelling! and lilly, way to go on the great mess you made...everyone's entitled to that once in a while :)

Jessica said...

good job, lilly. us mommies do way too much laundry folding. throwing pancake mix on the floor is way more fun than laundry.

Unknown said...

How would she know what snow is?????