Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Weekend At Disney

Daddy and mommy purchased Annual Passes to Disney World and decided that it was time to use them! So, we went to Orlando for the weekend. On Saturday we went to Typhoon Lagoon which is a water park. I had a lot of fun playing in the kiddie section, riding along the Lazy River and even going in the wave pool and getting pushed by the waves. I even went on some kiddie rides alone and mommy was so proud!

I would have had pictures of my day, but mommy didn't want to bring the camera and the pictures that Disney World took were really expensive!

On Sunday we swam in the pool hotel and then went to Disney World. This was my second trip there and so we took the Ferry Boat over. I really liked the ride...especially when mommy put sun screen all over me! It was really HOT at the park and there were lots of people too. We rode on the Tea Cups, Dumbo, and the Carousel. By that time, I was getting really hot and irritable, so daddy and mommy decided it was time to go...only after being there for 2 hours. Mommy says that she will never go to Disney in the summer again!

Riding on the Ferry Boat with Daddy

Gangsta, baby!

Daddy, smile! We're ready for a spinning ride!

Why is everything moving so fast?

Mommy doesn't look so happy. It was hot and sticky!

After standing in line for 20 minutes,
a 1.5 minute ride just didn't seem long enough!

Getting extra brownie points with daddy!

Ready for a fun ride!

How about this face? Talk about attitude!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

NO fair. I love Disney sooo much. Oh my gosh. I can't wait until we can take Austin :)

Kate said...

Lilly I can't wait to go to Disney with you again - maybe when it cools off. Where did your daddy get that awesome embroidery logo shirt? That is some beautiful handiwork!!!