Friday, August 3, 2007

My New Favorite Song!

I love to dance. I will dance to everything including commercials. Since I have been able to talk, I am a little more vocal in what I like and often request hearing songs multiple times. Sometimes mommy says "Enough" but that's usually after hearing a song 5 times!

The other day we had some friends over and we had a little dance party to the song "Who Let the Dogs Out." Mommy says it's an old song, but I still REALLY like it!

If you want to see my dancing clip on YouTube, click here.

Off to do some more dancing!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Lilly,
Tell YOUR Mommy that she taught Austin's Mommy how to dance in college. Ask her about her special "booty" dances.... And guess what Lilly, "Who Let the Dogs Out" is Austin's Grandpas favorite song to dance to also!

Amy Oliver said...

Lilly,
Tell your mom to stop trying to make money off of your cuteness... I loved the video of you dancing.

Austin (The Baby) said...

Lilly,
Tell your Mom to get FeedBurner on here, so we can subscribe to your blog :) Or am I blind and missed it!