Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Morning

I had a very busy morning and it went something like this!
After mommy got home from her bike ride she decided that we needed to give the truck a bath. She was on the phone when she put the soap and sponge outside and didn't notice that I stayed outside with the cleaning products!!! When she returned, I was already busy trying to get ready to bathe the truck. Since it was a full bottle, the soap came out really fast and made a great big puddle!
Mommy wasn't too happy with me, but still let me wash the truck. Since we had so much soap, I thought I better was the dog, the door, the pool pump and yes, even me!!
Mommy was really happy when Lauren (a.k.a. Ren) came by and took me to the swing set. But while we were there, I fell off the swing and busted my lip. I was crying a lot and even had blood in my mouth. But once mommy got me all cleaned up, she offered me ice cream and I stopped crying right away (I especially like Ice Cream Sandwiches and that's what she gave me!).
My morning was topped off with a picnic with Ren and Grandma Jackie (a.k.a. Jackie). We ate lunch in the swing set fort and had a nice time. Thank you Jackie and Ren!

I don't know what mommy was upset
about. I really didn't spill that much soap!

Who me, no I didn't do that!

Lunch with Ren and Jackie (Jackie is hiding in
the background!)









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Lilly's hair- did she get it cut?