Monday, July 23, 2007

Trouble On Canevari Lane

It is usually very quiet at our house, but not today. Daddy had ordered for some dirt to be delivered for my swing set. Everything was fine until the first truck hit some soft grass and started to sink. The second truck tried to pull him out, but it only made it worse. Finally, a BIG front-end loader (I think that's what it's called!) came to pull it out. I got to watch the whole thing, well, no not really. I was playing in the sand and Mommy watched the whole thing and took pictures! She kept on saying, "this will be great for your blog!"
But the trucks made a BIG mess. Our yard is really torn up and Mommy says that it won't be fun to mow the grass now. I guess my swing set it turning out to be a big ordeal!






1 comment:

Mike and Kathy Menke said...

Wow! This was a HUGE ordeal! But I can't wait to play on it with you, Lilly! Have a good day!