Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Friends, Nana, and A Swing Set!

Today Nana came to visit. I was so happy to see her that I jumped up and down when I heard her van pull up! We spent the morning playing together and setting up a toy bin for ALL of my toys. We even went to WalMart!!
When we came home my friends, Hannah and Cody, were at my house. We swam in the pool and played on my newly finished swing set. We had a really good time. We even played with the bubble machine (thanks Aunt Mindy!!).

The infamous Swing Set!

My friend, Hannah. We share
the same birthdate! Hannah is a couple
hours older!

Walking with Nana! Someone has to
show her the way!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

the swing set looks like so much fun, I can't wait to play on it this sunday. Tell your mommy that I might come for dinner on Sunday so that we can play, eat and maybe even swim.