Saturday, July 21, 2007

Company

Today I had some very special friends come a visit. My mommy grew up with their mommy and so they've known eachother for a long time. They own property close to my house, so them came to visit.
I had so much fun playing with Taylor and Trent. I showed them all of the animals and we even rode Pettie, until he threw Taylor off!! We swam in the pool for a long time too and then had lunch. Mommy made me a sandwich, but I just ate the cheese and ham!
I hope they come to visit again soon!













2 comments:

Amber Bishop said...

Well, isn't this cute:-) Diva has her own blog. I guess our kids are behind the times:-) Give her kisses from us. Hudson especially sends her a big one!

Betsy said...

Hi Ms. Amber! Yes, I am a little diva:)

Tell Hudson thank you for the kisses, but Mommy says I can't kiss boys until I am 30!