Monday, July 30, 2007

Company

I was feeling pretty important over the weekend. First Nana and Poppy came on Saturday to drop Aunt Kate off (she was meeting up with her friend, Jeremy). Aunt Kate brought me some great gifts (see below) and then they went to dinner with me! I had a great time...especially since I got fries!

Then Kate and Jeremy came to dinner last night. Mommy isn't sure what to call Jeremy, so she calls him Aunt Kate's friend, but when she says that she holds up two fingers and make bunnies ears. I don't get it, but she says one day I will.

Anyway, I had a fun time with Aunt Kate and Jeremy
. We visited all of the animals and played on the swing set. Then we had dinner together. We had a nice time!

Aunt Kate brought me some great gifts
like my Playhouse sign by
The Monkey's Tale, hair brush
by Herdoos and of course
a Katydid Design headband and belt.


No comments on the hair, but
check out my great new headband
by Katydid Designs!

Hanging out with Jeremy and Aunt Kate

Aren't I cute?!?!

Just hanging out!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Lilly I loved visiting you this weekend. Hope you have fun with all your gifts! Thanks for showing me and my "friend" around the farm!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey Lilly,
Tell your Mom the link to Katydid designs isn't working and I'd love to see it!

Lilly said...

Aunt Jess, mommy fixed the link and now it's working! I am sure you will LOVE the site. Aunt Kate has some really cute things!