Friday, July 20, 2007

Family and Pets

I wanted to introduce some of my friends, family, and pets to you!


This is my daddy! Once in a while he plays dress up with me!

I am taking a nap with my Nana! She and Poppy live in WestP alm Beach, so I don't get to see them all the time. But I love seeing them and talking to them on the phone!

Swimming with my cousins, Kassie, Louie and Lauren



Hanging out with Kassie


Swimming with Lauren


This is Grandma's goat, Baxter. This is when he was only a couple of weeks old. Now he's much bigger and eats everything!


I am holding some chics that are now full grown and VERY big! I liked holding them when they were little!


Daddy wants me to be a hunting girl, but mommy says "NO". And yes, I am holding a dead duck, yuck!


This is my grandma's dog, Kieko. I know he's really mine. I love to hold him, especially by the neck or legs. I torture him all the time, but he still loves me!


This is Pettie. Grandma bought him for us. He is very nice and friendly and sometimes I feel like riding on him, but not all the time. I like taking him for walks better!

2 comments:

Mike and Kathy Menke said...

Lilly, this is so cute! I love the pictures with the animals, especially the one with the duck! I'll see you soon! Bye!

Betsy said...

Hi Kathy! Thank you for the message. We need some pictures together so you can be featured in my blog and be famous, just like me!!

Lilly Belle